Keynote of 1-2 hours for any size group. A fun, engaging, inspiring and above all useful presentation that shows participants how they can take responsibility for their own happiness at work.
Our keynotes are highly entertaining and serious at the same time. They contain practical exercises that engage and energize participants and let them experience the message – not just hear it.
There is a constant shift between presentation, videos, reflection, dialog and exercises so that participants receive the message in many different forms.
The exact contents depend on your group’s needs and interest. We will go through the most important points about happiness at work and give participants a solid grounding on the topic. Contents include:
• What is happiness at work?
• Why is happiness at work so important for each of us?
• Why happy companies make more money.
• What makes us happy at work – and no, it’s not raises, bonuses and perks.
• The most pernicious myths about happiness at work,
• What makes us unhappy at work and how to avoid it.
• My happiness at work is my responsibility. I can’t just sit around and wait for my boss or my coworkers to make me happy.
• Simple tools anyone can use to become happier at work.